Sunday, July 19, 2009

Long time coming

So I've dropped Facebook recently. It's liberating in a way, but at the same time I'm feel I'm becoming more reclusive by doing it. My initial reasoning was to get rid of all of these fake relationships I had with people and instead talk to people with, you know, voices. The reason slowly turned into a way to get off of the computer and do something productive. It's working, though, since without Facebook or Myspace I spend maybe half the time clacking away on this keyboard.

Anyway, here's my art.

From Summer 2009

From Summer 2009



These next few are the block color roughs I did for the precollege program. The bird one is a friggin' huge 4 by 6 feet! I'll be finishing these next week, updates to come.
From Summer 2009

From Summer 2009

From Summer 2009

From Summer 2009


Here's some Jungle Gardens mural stuff.
From Summer 2009



No comments: